What's new in UrbanCode Build 6.1.3
This release of IBM UrbanCode Build contains enhancements and fixes to prior versions.
- – Dashboard and search pages UI performance improvements.
- – In addition to deactivating, user accounts can now be deleted if they have no history in the system.
- – Creating job steps page now uses full screen mode to provide more space and improved user experience.
- – New functionality in Urbancode Build Client for managing teams, users, roles and assigning labels, statuses and build links to build lives.
- – Support LDAP Authorization with SSO Authentication.
- – Improved performance of processing messages that are received by the server from the agents and avoid message duplication.
- – Record the last login date of user accounts in database.
- – Plug-ins can now be restored to previous versions and are automatically backed-up with each upgrade/downgrade.
- – Updates incorporated to avoid intermittent failures when uploading artifacts from Urbancode Build to Urbancode Deploy.
New plug-ins provide the ability to:
- – Working with Artifactory repositories. This includes downloading/uploading artifacts and adding build information.
- – Execute NPM commands such as init, install, uninstall, update, config and publish.
- – Run Cucumber tests.
- – JIRA plugin has been updated to support JIRA 7.0+. Note: JIRA’s SOAP API is no longer supported.
- – Git plugin has been updated to support resolving property values for the base URL.