What's New in UrbanCode Deploy 6.1.2
IBM UrbanCode Deploy is a tool for automating application deployments through environments. It is designed to facilitate rapid feedback and continuous delivery in agile development while providing the audit trails, versioning and approvals needed in production.
UrbanCode Deploy provides
- Automated, consistent deployments and rollbacks of applications
- Orchestration of changes across servers, tiers and components
- Configuration and security differences across environments
- Clear visibility: what is deployed where and who changed what
- Integrated with middleware, provisioning and service virtualization
UrbanCode Deploy with Patterns delivers applications to the cloud, at scale, with speed and provides
- Rich web-based designer to create fullstack application blueprints for your cloud
- Continuous delivery pipeline environments for new applications
- Short-lived testing sandboxes for specific infrastructure combinations
- Infrastructure changes through environments just like application changes
- Consistency across environments, from testing to production even when using multiple clouds
Due to feedback from the market, both products will be available with the purchase of UrbanCode Deploy. As of release 6.1.2 of UrbanCode Deploy, the “patterns” engine and designer can be downloaded via Passport Advantage and installed optionally. Part number, pricing and licensing for UrbanCode Deploy will be the same as they were previously. UrbanCode Deploy with Patterns, will no longer be marketed.