We are excited to announce that the newest version of IBM UrbanCode Build is now available. This first public release of UrbanCode Build features several enhancements, both to the product and the documentation.
- Artifact Repositories: You can now store artifacts into another repository outside of the UrbanCode Build repository. For this release you can use UrbanCode Deploy as a repository. Artifacts are displayed on the Artifacts page for the build life regardless of the repository.
- Build life statuses: You can manually add statuses to a build life.
- Process definitions versus workflow definitions: Defining templates has been streamlined. Workflow templates have become process definitions and are now configured on the Definition tab of a process template.
- Globalization: The product user interface is now available in ten languages. You can set the language within the user profile.
- Tutorial updates: The Create a Maven build project and Create a project that integrates with IBM UrbanCode Deploy tutorials have been updated to work with the latest product enhancements.
- REST API: Reference information and instructions for using the REST API is now available in the the Knowledge Center.
Want to know more? Check out the complete release notes, learn more about UrbanCode Build, or contact us to discuss how UrbanCode Build can become a part of your enterprise CD success story!