IBM UrbanCode Deploy’s security systems are well-documented in the product’s Knowledge Center. However, there are many interlocking systems which can make finding information a bit of a slog. The white paper, IBM UrbanCode Deploy security features, brings all of the security-related systems together in one place.
The paper surveys all the product’s security systems with special emphasis on server-agent communications. Some of the paper’s topics include:
- architecture overview
- server-agent communications including end-to end JMS encryption
- agent verification of server certificates
- agent impersonation
- agent relays
- UrbanCode Mobile security
- team- and role-based security model
- key stores and trust stores
- supported TLS protocols
The PDF version is thoroughly indexed for ease of use.