Did you know that with IBM UrbanCode Deploy, you can use a full-stack approach to simultaneously model both the application and infrastructure layers of your deployment? In this one-day, instructor-led course, you learn how the blueprint designer capabilities can make your cloud deployments easier.
Through hands-on labs, you use IBM UrbanCode Deploy in a cloud environment that integrates with an OpenStack back-end. You’ll get experience in these critical areas:
- Modeling the cloud infrastructure and application layers
- Provisioning environments and deploying software from blueprints
- Creating and using configuration files
- Updating a running environment
- Using Git repositories to store and manage blueprints
To enroll in an instructor-led class with an IBM Global Training Partner, see the course information on the IBM Training and Skills web page.