About this video
In this episode of “A strong cup of Java,” Java Developer Steve Perry gives an introduction to Micronaut, shows you how to create a Micronaut application, and discusses where you can learn more about Micronaut.
- Micronaut for Spring (GitHub)
- Micronaut and Android
- Micronaut IOC
- Micronaut AOT
- Micronaut AOP
- SubstrateVM for native images
- Micronaut for GraalVM (Experimental)
- Micronaut CLI
- Install Micronaut with SDKMAN or Homebrew (Micronaut Guides)
- “Creating a project” (Micronaut Guides)
- “Creating your first Micronaut application” (Micronaut Guides)
- Micronaut Guides
About this series
Join Steve Perry, Java developer, as he brings you the latest news and updates from the Java community. Visit the show page for more episodes.