Digitization of assets is the process in which the rights to an asset are converted into digital tokens on a blockchain. The transparency of blockchain combined with the convenience of transacting tokens can make previously illiquid asset classes more accessible and attractive. Ownership rights to these assets are represented by private keys. Due to the high-value nature of digital assets, there have been many notorious hacks resulting in multi-million dollar losses. Come learn about the world of digital assets with IBM’s Jin VanStee, and find out how IBM Cloud Hyper Protect services on IBM LinuxONE are uniquely positioned to keep digital asset applications safe.
- Pattern: Secure a digital wallet in the public cloud
- IBM Cloud Hyper Protect Services
- Kore Technologies: Fintech startup based in Switzerland offering an on-premise and cloud-based enterprise-grade digital asset custody- and issuance solution
- IBM & Hex Trust’s Global Business Partnership
- OnChain Custodian: Fintech startup using IBM Cloud Hyper Protect Crypto Service to offer cloud-based institutional digital asset custody announcement
And be sure to check out the other videos in the Mainframe a La Mode series.