Game On! is a retro text adventure that neatly illustrates microservices concepts. The microservices gang from WebSphere Liberty were at JavaOne 2016 to show it off.
Includes updates to the Dynamic Routing feature.
IBM at Hursley Park threw open the doors of Hursley House to welcome the public to a Festival of Innovation.
Looking for information about migration? Start here...
A brief overview of three migration tools that can help you move applications to Liberty from traditional WebSphere Application Server.
A modern application server for hosting Java EE and OSGi applications during development, test, and production.
- Starts and stops quickly, typically in a few seconds.
- Requires little memory and disk space.
- Simple to configure with an XML file. Include only the capabilities required by your applications.
- Responds dynamically to application updates and server configuration changes.
- Built using IBM technologies and open source software packages from organizations such as Apache, Eclipse, and OW2.