Includes updates to the Dynamic Routing feature.
IBM at Hursley Park threw open the doors of Hursley House to welcome the public to a Festival of Innovation.
All kinds of new things, including a MicroProfile convenience feature and the option to download a MicroProfile package of Liberty.
Looking for information about migration? Start here...
A brief overview of three migration tools that can help you move applications to Liberty from traditional WebSphere Application Server.
A modern application server for hosting Java EE and OSGi applications during development, test, and production.
- Starts and stops quickly, typically in a few seconds.
- Requires little memory and disk space.
- Simple to configure with an XML file. Include only the capabilities required by your applications.
- Responds dynamically to application updates and server configuration changes.
- Built using IBM technologies and open source software packages from organizations such as Apache, Eclipse, and OW2.