This open source integration demonstrates Tapestry component framework integration through a simple phonebook sample Web application deployed to Liberty.
This samples demonstrates Tapestry component framework integration through a simple phonebook Web application deployed to Liberty.
This sample can be installed onto runtime versions 18.104.22.168 and later.
- Install the packaged server by typing ‘java -jar TapestrySample.jar’ and following the instructions.
- Start the TapestrySample server by running the command ‘bin/server run TapestrySample’ from the root of the Liberty profile installation, and confirm the application started by looking in the console output:
CWWKZ0001I: Application PhoneBookByTapestry started in XX.XX seconds.
- In your browser, enter the URL for the application: http://localhost:9115/PhoneBookByTapestry/ (where port 9115 assumes the httpEndpoint provided in the sample server.xml has not been modified).
- In your browser, you should see the phone book displayed.
This sample does not include the open source dependencies. The installer will provide a list of the open source pre-requisite libraries and where they can be downloaded from. To help obtaining these libraries, the installer provides the option to download them on your behalf.
- Copyright.txt (copyright notice for this sample)
- readme.html (these instructions)
- server.xml (sample server using Tapestry shared library)
- PhoneBookByTapestry-1.0.0.war (sample Tapestry Web application)
- TapestrySampleLibs.xml (shared library configuration for Tapestry)
- TapestrySampleLibs (Tapestry and pre-requisite libraries – downloadable during installation)