Time: 8:30 am BST - 3:00 pm BST
Join us for a developer-to-developer workshop to learn about the latest news aimed at improving developer productivity, simplicity, code maintainability, and application performance. Come play with the Liberty profile—normally smaller than 60MB and starts in less than three seconds. Take some time learning how to build mobile apps. Investigate the new world of building apps on the cloud.
Bring your laptop!
To see the agenda and to register, see the ibm.com/events/WSDevArchday/Hoboken
In an interactive morning session, our development team will explain how you can:
- Experience for yourself how fast you can build applications on the web with the new BlueMix environment.
- Broaden your development skills and learn how they can be extended to develop mobile apps.
- Decide with confidence which of the evolving standards you should use in your environment.
- Understand the changes in packaging to the WebSphere Application Server family. Weigh and choose different price points and qualities of service. Not all applications require the same level of reliability, security and performance.
- Discover the flexibility to support fast agile development and continuous releases, and grow as your needs change without changing platforms.
Bring your laptop! We will have download stations where you can get your full WebSphere Application Server (including Liberty) for free to use in developing your Java Applications, as well as free Worklight Studio to build mobile apps. In the afternoon we will provide labs so you can get some hands on time with these technologies on your own PC, and then take them home and investigate further, at no charge.
Who should attend?
Developers, Architects, Sys Admins