Previously, we hosted a Deep Learning webinar series to share what deep learning is, why you should care about it and how to get started. Now, weâ€™re taking it a step further. Beginning on May 13, our Alchemist Hour web series will provide the necessary tools to jumpstart your application development and help you get the most from your experience with AlchemyAPI, an IBM company. Attend one or all of these technical sessions to learn the details of putting Alchemyâ€™s APIs to work.Â
What Will You Take Away From Each Session?
- Learn when to use each of Alchemy’s APIs, now available on IBM Bluemix
- Get tips and tricks for using our APIs in your app
- Understand our step-by-step API documentation
- Receive examples API calls that you can copy and paste into your app
- Get your toughest questions answered in a Q&A with our product experts
- May 13, 2015 – Get Started with AlchemyAPI
- May 27, 2015 – Image Tagging
- June 10, 2015 – Entity Extraction
- June 24, 2015 – Facial Recognition
Zach Walchuk is the Developer Evangelist at AlchemyAPI. Zach works with developers to make the steps between great ideas and viable products as easy and fun as possible. He holds an M.S. in Industrial Engineering and has worked previously in the healthcare IT industry, so he understands the importance of highly-reliable, value-added products. Attend one or all of these technical how-to sessions to get answers to your most challenging questions and to pave your way to building an innovative application. The webinars are free but the space is limited, so be sure to pre-register for the series.Â
Sign up for Alchemist Hour Today This post originally appeared on The Alchemist Blog community site.