Relationship Expansion capabilities have merged and are now available as part of the AlchemyLanguage offering. As such, we are retiring Relationship Extraction as a standalone service, and it will no longer be available in the Bluemix catalog.
How this will affect Relationship Extraction users:
- As of July 27th, 2016, Relationship Extraction capabilities are available through AlchemyLanguage only.
- The service tile will be removed from the Bluemix catalog on July 27th, 2016 (the “deprecation date”). No new instances of the service will be provided thereafter.
- For a period of 30 days after the deprecation date, through August 26th, 2016 (the “end-of-service” date), all existing provisioned instances of the service will continue to be available to users through their Bluemix dashboard, and will be supported by Relationship Extraction team.
- Any instance of the service still provisioned as of August 26, 2016, the end-of-service date, will be deleted by Relationship Expansion.
- Users are therefore asked to unprovision their Relationship Expansion service instance(s) prior to August 26, 2016 and migrate to AlchemyLanguage.
Click here to learn more about the migration of Relationship Extraction to Alchemy Language.
As always, we’re here to help! Please reach out to us in the support forums, or leave a comment below.