I’ve created a series of 7 short videos to clarify the assessment configuration process and help you get up to speed.
Watch the following videos in the video library (each only approx 4 minutes long). You’ll see an end-to-end configuration example and will be guided through the assessment configuration from start to finish. You’ll learn how to configure the assessment components including its answers, questions, measures and classifications, and goals and recommendations.
- Part 1 of 7: Configure the Assessment Goals and Actions
- Part 2 of 7: Configure the Assessment Answers
- Part 3 of 7: Configure the Assessment Questions
- Part 4 of 7: Configure Conditional Questions
- Part 5 of 7: Configure the Assessment Measures and Classifications
- Part 6 of 7: Configure the Assessment Recommendations
- Part 7 of 7: Validate, Activate, and Verify the Assessment
If you have review feedback that you’d like to share with me to further improve these videos (and others in the pipeline), please contact me.
Sinead Coughlan, WCM Information Developer: email@example.com