The CÃºram Social Program Management (SPM) Education Team now offers an IBM professional development badge, namely, CÃºram SPM Technical Essentials. The badge is intended for developers who need a technical overview of CÃºram Social Program Management.
To earn the badge, you need to pass the associated badge quiz, CÃºram SPM Technical Essentials. The quiz consists of 25 multiple-choice questions. You need to score 80 percent on the quiz to pass, in other words, get 20 of the 25 questions correct. There is no time limit on the quiz. In addition, it is an open-book quiz, which means that you can consult SPM documentation while you take the quiz.
How you prepare for the quiz depends on your level of experience with IBM CÃºram Social Program Management.
If you are new to CÃºram Social Program Management, you should complete course 9D76G â€“ IBM CÃºram Social Program Management (SPM) 7.X Technical Overview before you attempt the quiz.
- Business Partners and other Non-IBMers can use the following link to access course 9D76G: https://www.ibm.com/training/course/9d76g
- IBMers should search for 9D76G in Your Learning to access the course.
If you are an experienced CÃºram developer, you might be able to pass the quiz without taking 9D76G.
Estimated Time for Badge Issuing: The badge quiz is hosted on an IBM system that is integrated with Acclaim, which means that your badge issues as soon as you pass the quiz.
Contacts and FAQs
- Badge Issuer Contact â€“ If you have any questions about this badge, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Acclaim Support â€“ For questions related to your Acclaim badge-earner account and profile, as well as issues related to claiming your badge after receiving a notification, go to http://support.youracclaim.com.
- General Badge Program inquiries â€“ For general inquiries related to the IBM Digital Badge Program, contact email@example.com.
- For Frequently Asked Questions about the IBM Digital Badge Program, click here.
NOTICE: IBM leverages the services of Credly’s Acclaim platform, a 3rd party data processor authorized by IBM and located in the United States, to assist in the administration of the IBM Digital Badge program. To issue you an IBM Digital Badge, your personal information (name, email address, and badge earned) will be shared with the Credlyâ€™s Acclaim platform. You will receive an email notification from Acclaim with instructions for claiming the badge. Your personal information is used to issue your badge and for program reporting and operational purposes. It will be handled in a manner consistent with IBM privacy practices. The IBM Privacy Statement can be viewed here.: https://www.ibm.com/privacy/us/en/. IBM employees can view the IBM Internal Privacy Statement here.: https://w3.ibm.com/w3publisher/w3-privacy-notice.