Welcome to the February release of IBM Health and Human Services Analytics, this release updates Policy Insights, and includes search, filtering, and usability updates.
What’s new in Policy Insights
Previously to edit your search term and search again, you had to return to the Policy Insights homepage from the search results page. So that you can quickly change your search criteria if your search term has not returned the documents you require, the search feature is now updated so that you can edit your search term and search again directly from the search results page.
To save you time when filtering search results by effective date, there is now default dates displayed in the From and To date fields. The default From date is January 1st 2017 and the default To date is 31st December 2018. You can edit the dates as required.
Back to Top button
So that you can quickly scroll back to the top of the search results page, there is a new Back to Top button.
Display of document effective start dates
For documents that do not have a specified effective start date, the effective date of the document now displays as Not Specified in the search results
- On the NCCI PTP page, when you navigate through pages of search results within a document, in some case records do not display correctly. If this issue occurs, you can resolve it by collapsing and expanding the results card again to display the records. (1666)
- When viewing results from a search if you select the view document source link for some result cards, ‘NA’ displays instead of the URL of the document. (1634)
- The following issues might occur if your browser window is resized, zoomed in or out, or a combination of resizing and zooming. To avoid these issues, ensure that your browser window is set to full-screen size and the zoom is 100%:
- The search result card may not display correctly. (588)
- When you add a category to a document extract, the Relevancy feedback controls can no longer be seen on the user interface. (320)
- When you download a document, the download window incorrectly indicates that the download source is ‘blob’. The document source is the Policy Insights corpus. (409)
- For documents with complex layouts or rich markup elements, the document extracts that are returned by a search do not always display as in the document PDFs. If this issue occurs, you can view the content in the original PDF document by opening it through the document action bar. (316, 1651)
Document type: Release Notes Notices
┬ę Copyright 2018, 2019 IBM Corporation