Welcome to the April 2019 release of IBM Health and Human Services Analytics. New features, resolved defects, known issues and other getting started information are highlighted in these release notes.
The product documentation for IBM Health and Human Services Analytics is available in the IBM Knowledge Center.
What’s new in Policy Insights
Feature updates in Policy Insights are designed to improve how you can view and work with PDF documents.
Additional AI-generated keywords are emphasized in PDF
When you view a policy document PDF in the Policy Insights application, the keywords that you specify in your search term are augmented with a list of related AI-generated terms. You can also add your own custom keywords to this keyword list.
You can select/deselect the terms in this list to be emphasized in the PDF, and you can navigate the document using this list so that you can focus on policy content that is most relevant to you.
- In the Highlighted Keywords modal, after you add enough items for a scroll bar to display and you scroll down the list items to the bottom of the modal, the application continues to scroll the PDF document in the background. (2336)
- When viewing the Preventive Health Guidelines PDF in Preview mode, keywords that the browser should emphasize might not be visible (blank spaces) or might be bypassed in the document. This issue applies only to applications with an Iowa corpus. (2340)
- If you perform an action in the keyword modal of a policy document PDF (for example add a custom keyword, or delete a manually-added keyword) and you click Cancel or click outside of the modal to dismiss it, the actions are dismissed. This means that no item is added or removed. When you reopen the keyword modal, however, the Add keyword action should not be retrievable but the item that was added is still displayed. In the keyword modal, if you delete a manually-added keyword and cancel that action to dismiss it, the keyword total value is not updated and the deleted keyword is still highlighted in the document. For any action to apply in the keyword modal, you must click Apply to commit the action. (2339)
- In a policy document PDF, when you extend the system-generated keyword list by adding custom keywords (to a total of 20 keywords), the system-generated keywords do not display in the keyword list after you delete custom keywords (2138).
- If you enter the hash key (#) as a search term, documents are unexpected in the search results but are returned. (2180)
- Keywords that the browser emphasizes in the PDF might not be fully emphasized; some characters in the keyword may be missing emphasis. (2142)
- If you use the web browserâ€™s Back function in the Policy Insights application, you are requested to sign in again and will encounter a CWOAU0073E authentication error message. All web browsers display this problem: Chrome, Safari, Firefox, MS Edge. (2172)
- If you use the browserâ€™s search functionality – CTRL+F, or CMD+F (MAC) – any search term that the browser emphasizes in the PDF might render poorly in the UI. (2033)
The problem is unavoidable on Chrome; all versions to date display this problem.
- For documents with complex layouts or rich markup elements, the document extracts that are returned by a search do not always display as in the document PDFs. If this issue occurs, you can view the content in the original PDF document by opening it through the document action bar. (316, 1651)
- The following issues might occur if your browser window is resized, zoomed in or out, or a combination of resizing and zooming. To avoid these issues, ensure that your browser window is set to full-screen size and the zoom is 100%:
- The search result card may not display correctly. (588)
- When you add a category to a document extract, the Relevancy feedback controls can no longer be seen on the user interface. (320)
- On the NCCI PTP page, when you navigate through pages of search results within a document, in some case records do not display correctly. If this issue occurs, you can resolve it by collapsing and expanding the results card again to display the records. (1666)
- When viewing results from a search if you select the view document source link for some result cards, ‘NA’ displays instead of the URL of the document. (1660)
- When you download a document, the download window incorrectly indicates that the download source is ‘blob’. The document source is the Policy Insights corpus. (409)
Document type: Release Notes Notices Â© Copyright 2019, 2019 IBM Corporation