Welcome to the Release Notes for the July 2016 release of IBM Watson Care Manager.
New features, resolved defects, known issues and other getting started information are highlighted in these release notes
The IBM Watson Care Manager product documentation is available in the IBM Knowledge Center.
New and updated features in this release
- When configuring questionnaires and assessments to guide the care manager to capture relevant information, the administrator can configure multiple levels of nested conditional logic. You can now use a conditional question to ask another conditional question. Previously, only one level of conditional logic for questionnaires and assessments could be configured. For more information see, Configuring questionnaires and Configuring assessments.
- When configuring answer types, the administrator can now configure radio buttons that users access the answer options as radio buttons in addition to drop-down lists. For more information see, Configuring answers and answer types.
- When configuring structured programs, the administrator can group questionnaires and assessments into modules.The administrator can edit the module name. For more information see, Configuring programs.
- When configuring structured programs, the administrator can configure goals to be automatically added to a plan on the completion of an assessment. Previously, goals were configured to be automatically added to a plan only on the completion of a questionnaire. In addition, the administrator can now configure actions to be automatically added to a plan on the completion of a questionnaire or assessment. For more information see, Configuring goals.
- When updating the status of a program, the care manager can specify a date and time. For more information see, Modifying program status details.
Manual Client Registration:
- When registering a client manually, the care manager is no longer required to enter an Identification type and number to allow for scenarios in which identification information is not available. For more information see, Registering clients.
Client Context Panel:
- Updates to the display of gender and program details in the client context panel.
Defects resolved in this release
The following previously known issues are resolved in this release:
- When using Internet Explorer 11 (IE11), a refresh or reload of the browser will result in all of the icons in the application being removed. The icons reappear when when the user logs out and then logs in again. (153761).
- A user login is not successful when a different user has previously logged out of the application in the same browser window. The workaround of clearing the web browser cache, then reopening the browser, and returning to the login page is no longer required. (178720).
- A user is not always redirected back to the login page when their session expires is resolved. (157230, 173121).
- If a user registers a client without identification details then later enters the identification details, searches for that client by their identification details do not return the client. If a user enters identification details for a client at registration, searches for that client by their identification details return the client as expected (159516).
- The following occurs when using Internet Explorer 11 (IE 11): the calendar’s Day and Week view is blank when you attempt to view existing tasks. The tasks count for each day is correct but the tasks themselves do not appear in the calendar (157803)
- When using a touch screen, the following occurs:
- It is not possible to open a task from the calendar. When you tap on the task name, the tasks details view does not open. You can open the tasks details from the Work List (157541).
- It is not possible to scroll through the timeline on the Week or Day view on the calendar (157556)
- If an Administrator edits a task, the ‘Edit Task’ screen does not show the previously saved details for the task. The Administrator must enter the Name and Description fields again (159869)
- Part number: SSRMV7
- Date of submission for approval: 14 July 2016
- Document type: Release Notes
┬ę Copyright 2016 IBM Corporation