What’s new or changed
New features, enhancements, and changes to improve your IBM Watson Care Manager experience.
What’s new or changed for the care team
- Care team page
- The care team page for a client is updated to display any consent that the client has given to the care team member to the client’s PHI.
Figure 1: The Care Team list page showing an expanded view of a care team member’s details, showing the details of the client’s relationship with the care team member including any consent that the client has given the care team member. Click to enlarge the image.
- Consent records
- Every care team member has a different relationship with a client. To allow clients decide what information can be shared with individual team members, consent records for specific types of client PHI can be captured for each care team member. When you register a care team member or update an existing care team member, you can record the consent granted.
Figure 2: The edit care team pane showing sample consent records. Check all the consent records for the types of information that the client is allowing the care team member to access. Click to enlarge the image.
- Removing inactive care team members
- You can now remove inactive care team members that have Watson Care Manager accounts and registered care team members from the care team.
- Registering clients
- Previously, you could only have one active identification of a particular identification type for a client. You can now have more than one active client identification of the same type at a time.
- Viewing notes
- Where you have more than 50 client notes saved, the Notes list displays on more than one page. Visual indicators tell you which page you are currently viewing.
- Program description
- You can now view the program description from the Program list.
Figure 3: The program description can be viewed from the Programs list. Click to enlarge the image.
- Running assessments and questionnaires
- The important questions in assessments or questionnaires can now be configured in colored text so that you can quickly identify the most important questions. In addition, links to further information about a question may be configured.
- Viewing assessment and questionnaire details
- For any of your clients, you can now view the date and the care team member that started or completed a questionnaire so that you know if an assessment or questionnaire needs to be repeated, and who to contact if the assessment was done in by a different care manager.
Figure 4: The Program details page showing the details of when a questionnaire was last run. Click to enlarge the image.
Working with client data
- Identifying primary and secondary conditions
- You can now classify condition to indicate if they are primary or secondary conditions. For example, a secondary condition might be less important for the care team and client to address than a primary condition.
What’s new or changed for administrators
- Configuring questionnaires and assessments
- You can now configure individual questions, information, and clusters in colored text so that a care team member can easily see the most important questions.
- You can configure question and cluster level information with hyperlinks. You can add a list of up to three hyperlinks. The URL has a character limit of 500 characters.
- You can now configure suggestions and tasks at question level in assessments.
- Configuring tasks
- To speed up task configuration, there is now a prepopulated list of task categories available.
- Configuring barriers
- To speed up barrier configuration, there is now a prepopulated list of barrier categories available.
Configuring client data
- Validating risks
- You can now validate a risk configuration before you activate it.
- When you save a score-only assessment result, the saved score is displayed on a pane with the Back and Cancel buttons active. If you click Back, the error message ‘Error: page not found’ displays. However, the assessment score is saved successfully. If you click Cancel, the error does not display and the assessment score is also successfully saved. (WHC247921, SR1299)
- When you set the ‘Start Date (days)’ or ‘Expected End Date (Days)’ for an action and then try to edit the action to clear the fields, the update is not saved. (194715, SR1255)
- If as the security administrator, you modify a user’s email address details, the user cannot sign in to Watson Care Manager. (194781)
- When you configure client data, the creation date of the data displays incorrectly if the data is created after midnight GMT but your local time is still the previous day. For example, if your local system is set to Pacific Standard Time, client data that you create on February 22 at 20:00 PST will be displayed in the system with a creation date of February 23. (189195)
- In the care team actions card on a client’s plan, the tooltip on the user icon does not display the user’s email address. As a workaround, you can view a care team member’s email address by clicking Team > Care Team and viewing the details of the required care team member. (191178)
- Users cannot sign in to Watson Care Manager if you modify their email address details. Updates to a user’s sign in details are currently not supported. Security administrators can update a user’s email address in the Security application. When updating a user’s account details, do not modify their email address. You can update all other user account details. (194781)
- No known issues
Part number: 5725V59
Date of submission for approval: 06-09-2017
Document type: Release Notes
┬ę Copyright 2016, 2017 IBM Corporation