What’s new or changed
What’s new or changed for all users
- Setting your Watson Care Manager password
When a user resets their password, the password can now contain consecutive repeating characters such as ‘aa’ or ‘bb’. Previously, consecutive repeating characters were not supported.
What’s new or changed for the care team
- Laboratory Test and Vitals data
Laboratory tests and vitals that are recorded in external systems are now received by Watson Care Manager. When an observation is classified as a laboratory test or vital in the external system, Watson Care Manager maps the data to the appropriate laboratory test and vitals data types. If the data is not classified in the external system, Watson Care Manager records the data as an observation record.
- Observation and Coverage data
Two new data types are now available: Observation and Coverage. These data types are visible by the care team only if your instance of Watson Care Manager is integrated with an external system. The data types are read-only, and cannot be added or edited by users of the care team application. The following new list views are available:
- Observation- Displays observation records for a client that are received from an external system. If observation data cannot be mapped to laboratory test or vitals data types, Watson Care Manager creates an observation record to represent the data.
- Coverage- Displays medical insurance or insurance plan information for a client that is received from an external system.
What’s new or changed for security administrators
- Inactivity time out period
By default, Watson Care Manager signs users out of their account after 30 minutes of inactivity. You can request to to change the inactivity time out period for your organization. The maximum is 8 hours. Customers who would like to request this change can do so by submitting a ticket on the Watson Health Support Portal.
- Resetting Watson Care Manager user passwords
By default a user can reset their password once in a 24 hour period only. You can now request to increase or decrease the number of times users can reset their password in a 24 hour period for your organization. Customers who would like to request this change can do so by submitting a ticket on the Watson Health Support Portal.
When a new user account is created, or a user resets their password from the Watson Care Manager sign-in page, an email is sent to the user with instructions and a link to set their password. The link is valid for 30 minutes only. After 30 minutes, the user must reset their password to sign-in. You can now extend this period for your organization. Customers who would like to request this change can do so by submitting a ticket on the Watson Health Support Portal.
- Audit reports
Security administrators can now obtain audit reports that show who has accessed a client’s PHI. Customers who would like to request the report can do so by submitting a ticket on the Watson Health Support Portal.
- When you apply a custom filter to return all of your tasks that are due today, all tasks assigned to you that are due today and all tasks that were created by you for other users that are due today are displayed. (202982)
- Generating a Care Plan Summary report containing a large number of Medication, Condition, or Allergy records did not work. To resolve this issue, the number of records included in a clientâ€™s care plan summary report PDF are limited. The maximum values are as follows:
- Medications: 200 records
- Conditions: 500 records
- Allergies: 100 records
This limit is sufficient to display all records for most clients. However, for clients with more than this number of records, all the records will not display in the care plan summary report PDF. For example, a clientâ€™s 201st medication record does not display in the report PDF. However, the report PDF still generates. (207921, SR 1425, SR 1428, SR 1429)
- When you sort data types by description, descriptions that start with whole numbers are not sorting correctly. (199039)
Part number: 5725V59
Date of submission for approval: 07-09-2017
Document type: Release Notes
Â© Copyright 2016, 2017 IBM Corporation