What’s new or changed
What’s new or changed for the care team
Extended care team members are available in the care team data set.
Custom client data sets are now¬†available for custom reports.¬†
There are is a new Conditions clinical¬†data set available for custom reports.
You can now manually refer a client for care management.¬† You can refer the client to¬†the current organisation unit or to another organisation unit.
So that you can quickly see the information you need, the care plan summary PDF is updated as follows:
- Goal start date is displayed instead of goal status date. Goals are listed in order of start date with the¬†most recent date first.
- Care team members’ contact phone numbers are grouped together.
- Recording clients’ and care¬†team¬†members’ titles and suffixes
So that you know how to correctly address a client, a care team member, or a registered care team member, you can record a title and one or more suffixes for the individual from the library of configured values.
- Reassigning clients to programs
Previously, if you reassigned a client to a program that the client had already completed, the questionnaires and assessments for the program were populated with the information from the client’s original assignment to this program. In addition, the progress displayed indicated that the program was complete. This caused problems for programs where the care team member needs to fill in the questionnaires and assessments every time the client is assigned to the program, for example, Transition of Care. In this release, when a client is reassigned to a program, the questionnaires and assessments and the completion icon are not filled. Once you run a questionnaire or assessment after the client is reassigned, the history for the questionnaire or assessment can be viewed under the completion icon‚Äč‚Äč‚Äč‚Äč‚Äč‚Äč.
If configured by your administrator, you can now select to share notes based on the notes type with external systems.
For care teams in the UK, if added by your administrator, the CQC rating information for a Provider is also displayed on the Community Resources¬†provider search results and on the Provider’s Service¬†page.
- Receiving¬†identification data from external systems
If configured,¬†you can receive new or update existing client identifications by using a new API that to allows client identifications to be shared with Watson Care Manager.
- Filtering and sorting data
The default filter for the following list pages is Status ‘Completed’:¬†
- Blood Pressure
- Body Mass Index
- Body Temperature
- Heart Rate, Height
- Oxygen Saturation¬†
- Respiratory Rate
- Waist Circumference
- Waist-to-Height ratio
So that you can¬†to view Medication records in date order, you can now¬†sort a clients medication records by date, using the sorting icon on the medications list page.¬† Note: the Date column is populated from one of the following dates: Start Date, Ordered Date, Prescription Date, Fill date or Last fill date.
- Adding or modifying client¬†identifications
When manually adding or editing a client identification, you can now capture duplicate identification types. This means that the same ID number can¬†be recorded for more than one client.¬†
What’s new or changed for supervisors
In addition to the existing filters, you can¬†now create filters based on Risk name and Risk category.¬†
What’s new or changed for administrators
You can now¬† configure organization units to create organization structure and to assign care team members and clients to different parts of the organization. A care team can direct client referrals to the correct organization unit to meet their needs, and manage organizational workflow such as tasks and care team actions.
Important: Existing¬†customers who would like to configure organizational units should¬†submit¬†a ticket on the¬†Watson¬†Health¬†Support¬†Portal¬†¬†to ensure that all existing Watson Care Manager users are associated with an organizational unit before they continue to¬†use the application. New implementations of Watson Care Manager that are using organizational units should ensure that all users are associated with a organizational unit before they use the application.
You can now create a library of titles or suffixes to add before or after client’s or care team member’s name so that the correct way to address the individual is recorded as well as¬† the individual’s position, educational degree, accreditation, office, or honor.
If you are working in the UK, when you are registering a provider in the Provider Registry,¬†you can¬†now enter a CQC (Care Quality Commission) ID¬†for the provider and, if available, a CQC location ID for the Provider’s service. The CQC ID is validated against the CQC server before saving.¬†Services rating information is displayed on the Service homepage and¬† the Service groups homepage.
What’s new or changed for security administrators
- Creating¬†data¬†access¬†groups based¬†on¬†client¬†data¬†criteria
You can now generate a data access group attribution dynamically¬†based on whether a clients record contains a particular data type value. For example, you might configure a¬† group called ‚ÄúDiabetes‚ÄĚ to contain all clients with a condition record of¬†Diabetes so that¬†users in the group who work with diabetics can view the clients’ records.¬†¬†When the group is first configured, all existing clients with the¬†‚ÄúconditionName‚ÄĚ of Diabetes are added to it. Any time after this,¬†when ‚ÄúDiabetes‚ÄĚ is added to a client’s¬†conditions, the client is¬†¬†automatically added to the¬†Group.
You can also configure groups based¬†on dynamic data types for example, Region, so that¬†all care managers in a region can see all clients in that region.
When you create a new user or edit the details of existing users, you can record a title and one or more suffixes from the library of configured values for the user. In addition, when you search for users, the search results display users’ titles or suffixes.
- Text wrapping in the client context panel is not working correctly (214290,¬†TS000047573)
- A Data Access Group’s rules continue to have effect even after you delete the group. As a workaround, delete all users from the group before you delete the group. (214360)
- When you generate the Care Plan Summary Report PDF, the Action and Goals on the Plan display with the incorrect date. The displayed date is the date that the goal or action was added minus 1 day. ( 213786, TS000080503)
- A Data Access Group’s rules continue to have effect even if you switch the group’s state to ‘Inactive’. As a¬†workaround, you can remove¬†users from the group. (213220)
- The Reporting feature in Watson Care Manager is not compatible with the latest version of Mozilla Firefox (version 57). To avoid this issue,¬†use one of the other¬†supported web browsers¬†¬†or¬†do not update¬†Mozilla Firefox to¬†version 57¬†or later. (¬†TS000048223, 214298)¬†
- On the Plan page, if you try to create a new activity before you¬†search¬†the library for an existing activity,¬†¬†the + icon does not launch¬†the New activity modal. To avoid this issue,¬†search for an existing activity before you try and create a new activity.¬†¬†(213304)
- Social Network Contacts data is not included on the Share Care Plan reports. (213098)
- When you add a service to a plan and¬†click ‘Save and Select a Provider’, the service search results returned include all¬†services matching the selected service, regardless of location and distance. ¬† (212383)
- When you create a custom filter to show medication records using a Date filter,¬†the filter is returning records that have any of the 5 medication dates (Start Date,¬†Ordered Date,¬†Prescription Date,¬†Fill date,¬†Last fill date) that correspond to that filter criteria. (211582)
- When you create a custom filter for medication record status, all records display. As a workaround, use the predefined filter for Active and Inactive medications which display the correctly filtered lists. (211581)
When you use the predefined filters ‚ÄėLast 6 months‚Äô or ‚ÄėLast 3 months‚Äô to filter medication data, all records display. (211577, 211575)
- When you create a custom filter, the filtered list returned displays an incorrect numbers count. For example, if a list contains 20 records and you filter it to show 2 records, the text displayed on the filtered list says ‚Äėshowing 2 of 2‚Äô instead of ‚Äėshowing 2 of 20‚Äô. (211547)
- The date picker widget is not loading¬†for users of the latest version of Google Chrome (v64). This prevents users selecting dates from a calendar. As a workaround,¬†enter dates in the date text fields.¬†Alternatively,¬†an older version of Google Chrome or one of the other browsers¬†documented in the Watson¬†Care¬†Manager¬†System¬†Requirements can be used. (218950)
- When you are creating custom reports, do not use the Medication data that is available in the Clinical Data folder. The Medication data set is not supported for use at this time. Reports that use the Medication data set will not generate and an error is displayed. (219065)
- When you are creating custom reports, do not use the Laboratory Test data that is available in the Clinical Data folder.¬†Laboratory Test data sets¬†are not supported for use at this time. Reports that use Laboratory Test data sets will not¬†generate¬†and an error is displayed. (218814)
- Some Identification records received from external systems will display the type as “EMR Identification Type” when you view record. To see the correct type, view the summary message. (217830)
- If you delete or inactivate a Data Access Group, users in the group may not be able to access client information based on their membership of other active data access groups. As a workaround, delete all users from the group before you delete or inactivate the group. (217976)
- In the unlikely event that within a few minutes a care manager completes an assessment for a client then completes the program and reassigns the same program to the same client,¬†they may see the assessment and questionnaires in the reassigned program displaying¬†as ‘Completed’ and the assessment and questionnaires populated with answers from the previous execution of the assessment and questionnaire. To avoid this issue, do not reassign a program to a client within 10 minutes of closing the same program for that client.¬†(213207)
- When you sort data types by description, descriptions that start with whole numbers are not sorting correctly. (199039)
Part number: 5725V59
Date of submission for approval: 11-01-2018
Document type: Release Notes
¬© Copyright 2016, 2018 IBM Corporation