Advanced Level Hemo Training
This course is designed to provide participants with a working knowledge of the operation and dynamics of the Merge Hemo Monitoring and Documentation System. Included is extensive hands-on training in operation of the Inventory and System Config programs. An overview of the User Defined Reports (UDR) and Physician programs will be given. Customers will customize a database with their workflows and data to take back and install on their new Hemo system at the conclusion of the course. This is a “Train the Trainer” approach and the site staff that attends the course will be responsible for assisting Merge with the onsite training of their staff.
This course is designed to provide participants with an in-depth understanding of configuration of the system, data flow, template creation and instruction in advanced Hemodynamics monitoring. The participant will gain hands-on experience configuring the system to meet needs for documentation of events, reporting, billing, and inventory for optimum system performance to take back and implement at their site.
Prerequisite: A strong understanding of the Hemodynamics operation and functions related to the clinical setting or the customer site. Basic knowledge of Microsoft Access for the UDR training portion of class.
The 2 day Advanced Hemodynamics Training covers the following topics:
Review Major System Components
- Network, Patient Data Module
Review of Hemodynamics Case Data
- How it is acquired, viewed, exported, and archived
- Add/Edit inventory items
- Creating/Editing/Checking in inventory items with purchasing orders
- Build and use of Kits (BOM)
- Using raw inventory, Alternate uses of inventory
- Manage users, edit/develop templates and procedures
- Assign CPT codes
- Add/Edit medications, charge codes, labs and comments
- Add/Edit Hemo locations and field definitions, viewing Audit logs
- Navigating the UDR application, generating reports
- Field selection, Use of criteria, Summations
- Report and Chart Wizard generation, editing Report Layout
ACC/NCDR Data Mapping
- Relationship of where to enter data for ACC/NCDR population
Customers / Employees
Timeline, Frequency, Duration
Duration: 2 Days
900 Walnut Ridge Drive
Hartland, WI 53029
Day 1: 8:30AM – 4:30PM
Day 2: 8:30AM – 4:30PM
$2,000 per attendee — Refer to your contract for information on number of attendees included in your Implementation Package. Watson Health Training Cancellation Policy applies.