Dashboards Report Studio Training
This 3-day fundamentals course is conducted at the Watson Health Daytona Beach campus and is targeted to the Client’s advanced report authors.
The Merge Dashboards Report Studio: Author Professional Reports Fundamentals is a three day, instructor led course. It is designed for report authors to learn report building techniques utilizing the Merge data models, ways of enhancing, customizing, and managing professional reports. Report Studio allows you to design Reports that reflect your unique business needs. Attendees will participate in a combination of lectures, hands-on exercises, and round-table discussions that illustrate key concepts while learning how to utilize the product.
- Dashboards Intro and Admin
- Dashboards Query Studio
Recommended Skill Set
- Knowledge of SQL or Report Authoring software (for example; Microsoft Access, Monarch or Crystal Reports)
- Strong Analytical Aptitude
- Knowledge of your business requirements
- Experience using the Windows operating system
- Familiarity with Financials, RIS and/or Sentinel data element
325 Bill France Blvd
Daytona Beach, FL 32114
Please refer to your contract for information on number of attendees included in your implementation. Watson Health Training Cancellation Policy applies.