Need practical experience deploying could-native Node.js? This talk is for you:
Live master classes
If you’re using Node.js in production and have questions — or you’re just interested in Node.js and how it’s being used, this interactive session will give you a chance to ask your questions and dive deep into Nodejs.
- May 5 at 6PM EST – A deep-Dive on Node.js. Come talk to us about your Node.js usage and problem areas.
Labs (Live or at-your-own pace)
Need hands-on education about how to do Node.js deployments in Kubernetes? Check out out one of these labs.
May 6 at 9 AM EST – Cloud native development: Hands-on with Node.js and Kubernetes
May 6 at 6PM EST – Deploying cloud native Node.js with Kabanero
For IoT and Node-RED developers, you’ll find these labs helpful:
- May 5 at 9AM EST – Hyper-localized Weather and Crop Predictions Using IBM Watson ,IoT, Sensors and Personal Weather Stations/TWC APIs
Interested in using Node.js on z/OS systems?
- May 6 at 6PM – Creating a Modern App to Interact with IBM z/OS
- Interested in what some of our collaborators are doing in the community? Check out the videos in our “What’s up with the Node.js community” series.
- Want to learn more about one place we use Node.js inside IBM? Read our customer success story: How The Weather Company uses Node.js in production
All this and much more is available at on the Node.js hub on developer.ibm.com.