About this video
Tekton is a cloud-native open source framework that enables developers to build, test, and deploy inside a Kubernetes environment using continuous integration (CI) and continuous delivery (CD) pipelines.
In this video, Matt Perrins, IBM Cloud and Cognitive Software Executive IT Specialist, provides an introduction to Tekton and an overview of basic concepts to get you started. He describes how you can run Tekton in a Kubernetes environment and how it helps you automate and deliver your software components for running inside that platform.
Get started with Tekton
There are plenty of Tekton projects that are waiting for your contribution. With so many repositories, you have a lot to choose from! You can also join the Tekton Slack workspace to stay up to date with the latest Tekton developments.
Automate DevOps as you modernize your apps
- Video: What is Tekton? (this video)
- Video: Shift left to build reliable APIs
- Pattern: Microservices with the OpenShift Service Mesh
- Podcast: The Application Modernization Series: DevOps, DevSecOps, & Culture
- Video: Designing for privacy and security with microservices