This learning path is designed for anyone interested in quickly getting up to speed with using IBM Cloud Pak for Data. It consists of step-by-step tutorials and patterns that explain the process of working with data using IBM Cloud Pak for Data. IBM Cloud Pak for Data is a unified, pre-integrated data and AI platform that runs natively on Red Hat OpenShift Container platform, and runs on many cloud platforms including IBM Cloud, Amazon Web Services (AWS), and Microsoft Azure.
The learning path uses a credit risk/lending scenario. In this scenario, lenders respond to an increased pressure to expand lending to larger and more diverse audiences by using different approaches to risk modeling. This means going beyond traditional credit data sources to alternative credit sources (for example, mobile phone plan payment histories or education), which might introduce risk of bias or other unexpected correlations.
Estimated time to complete
Approximately 2 hours
Upon completion of this learning path, you will be able to:
- Understand what IBM Cloud Pak for Data is and how it can help you
- Understand data virtualization
- Perform data visualization with Data Refinery
- Find, prepare, and understand data with Watson Knowledge Catalog
- Perform data analysis, model building, and deploying with Watson Machine Learning
- Automate model building with AutoAI
- Build a predictive machine learning model quickly with IBM SPSS Modeler
- Monitor the model with Watson OpenScale