This learning path is designed to give you an overview of supervised learning, a subcategory of machine learning and artificial intelligence that’s defined by its use of labeled data sets to train algorithms to classify data or predict outcomes accurately. The learning path is a continuation of the Get started with deep learning learning path.
Estimated time to complete
Approximately 1 hour.
This learning path covers the following topics:
- Overview of convolutional neural networks
- Implementing convolutional neural networks using TensorFlow Keras
- Impementing convolutional neural networks using Pytorch
- Overview of recurrent neural networks
- Implementing a recurrent neural network using TensorFlow Keras
- Building a recurrent neural network using Pytorch